Need to speak with an Academic Advisor?Make an Appointment
Please schedule an appointment with Stacy Schutte or Kelley Price in the Institute for Cybersecurity Workforce Development. In keeping with Social Distancing recommendations, we are currently conducting advising via phone and virtual appointments ONLY. To set an appointment:
1. Click on "Make an Appointment"
2. Log in using your Owl Express NetID and password
3. In the drop down box under "What type of appointment would you like to schedule?" select "Advising"
4. Under "Please choose your advising center" pick “Institute for Cybersecurity Workforce Development”
5. Under "Choose from the following options" pick "Cybersecurity”
6. When directed to choose what type of appointment you would like to make, select "Phone" or "Virtual, Microsoft Teams."
*Please be sure to include your phone number in the Notes if you are making a phone appointment
Kelley Price: (470) 531-2186
Stacy Schutte: (470) 531-2189
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
<Walk-in appointments will be unavailable until further notice due to campus precautions - Please call or email to schedule a virtual advising apointment>
CYBR 3300 Mandatory Advising Documents
The following documents are used in CYBR 3300 as part of the mandatory advising assignment.
As part of that assignment, students should download and complete all documents, schedule an appointment with an advisor and provide the documents to the advisor for review during the appointment.