About the Journal of Cybersecurity Education, Research
and Practice (JCERP)
The mission of JCERP is to be the premier outlet for high-quality information security and cybersecurity related articles of interest to teaching faculty and students.
In order to meet this mission, JCERP solicits high-quality research and practice-oriented articles focused on the development and delivery of InfoSec curriculum, innovation in applied scholarship, and industry best practices in information security in the enterprise for double-blind review and publication. Published papers will be associated with one of three tracks (education, research or practice).
The journal is addresses the themes such as pedagogical topics related to:
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery
- Information Security Governance
- Law and Ethics
- Experiential Education and Hands-On Labs
- Digital Forensics and eDiscovery
- Technological Challenges in Information Security
This web page is maintained by the Editors of the JCERP. For information on subscribing to the journal or acquiring subscriptions for your library or any other issue, please visit the official JCERP site at http://digitalcommons.kennesaw.edu/jcerp/.
The Editors of JCERP were formerly associated with the Information Security Education Journal (ISEJ). Previous editions of that journal may be viewed on the publisher’s site.
Michael E. Whitman, Ph.D, CISM, CISSP, Kennesaw State University, GA, mwhitman [at] kennesaw [dot] edu USA
Herbert J. Mattord, Ph.D., CISM, CISSP, Kennesaw State University, GA, hmattord [at] kennesaw [dot]
Hossain Shahriar, Ph.D., Kennesaw State University, GA, hshahria [at] kennesaw [dot] edu USA
Editorial Board Members
- Kevin Daimi, University of Detroit Mercy, USA
- Isabelle Fagnot, IÉSEG School of Management, Paris, France
- Steven Furnell, Plymouth University, U.K.
- Frank Katz, Armstrong Atlantic University, USA
- Myung S. Ko, The University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Yair Levy, Nova Southeastern University, USA
- Paul Benjamin Lowry, City University of Hong Kong, CHI
- Julio C. Rivera, University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA
- Paul Witman, California Lutheran University, USA
Information For Authors
All papers are peer reviewed using a double blind review. To submit an article, visit the JCERP site at http://digitalcommons.kennesaw.edu/jcerp.
Note even though this journal is classified as open access, there are no fees to authors or readers. All published articles will be fully downloadable in PDF format.
Information for Reviewers
If you are an established researcher and interested in serving as a reviewer, please email cybersec [at] kennesaw [dot] edu with the subject JCERP Reviewer.