In addition to the Conference on Cybersecurity Education, Research and Practice (CCERP) and the Journal of Cybersecurity Education, Research and Practice (JCERP) (see our Research page), the Institute works sponsors a number of activities:
Faculty Development Workshop
This periodic workshop provides faculty with an interest in a host of cybersecurity topics with the insights and experiences of KSU faculty members, including the following:
- The NSA/DHS National Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Education
- Designing and implementing effective cybersecurity/information security curriculum
- The NIST National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education Framework
- The ABET Cybersecurity Accreditation development efforts
- Designing and implementing online laboratory experiences using Virtual Machines and NetLab+
Many of these topics are also available through direct consultations with Institute fellows.
Academic and Industry Partnerships
ICWD seeks partnerships with other academic institutions and industry organizations as part of its outreach expectations under the NSA/DHS Centers of Academic Excellence program. These partners are expected to engage with KSU faculty members to share expertise in cybersecurity education topics.
Mailing List Information
If you would like to be kept informed about cybersecurity workshops or partnership opportunities, please send an email to email@example.com and ask to be added to the corresponding mailing list.