Current Industry Partners
SunTrust Bank, Inc - we have received a 5-year gift from SunTrust to support faculty fellowship. These are used to invest in faculty research that has immediate value to our industry partners and the results will be fed back into to curriculum to make sure our students/graduates are versed in the problems of the day.
Baker Donelson – we actively participate in Baker Donelson’s annual CyberCon
We’ve received a number of gifts in kind for classroom use:
- CheckPoint Software Technologies Ltd. donated software and manuals allowing us to use this industry-leading firewall solution in our classes.
- Palo Alto Firewalls has added KSU to its academic partnership program providing training and use of its virtual firewall appliance products for both classroom and SECCDC use.
- Compliance Shield provides access to their policy and governance software to our students.
- Clearwater Compliance provides access to its risk management software.
- Garland Technology provides access to their current network tap technology.
There are a number of other companies that visit our classrooms, hire our students, etc. Notable examples include:
- Georgia Pacific Corporation
- Georgia Technology Authority
- National Security Agency
- The Coca-Cola Company
- The Home Depot, Inc.