Welcome to the Southeast Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (SECCDC)
The SECCDC is conducted jointly by the Institute for Cybersecurity Workforce Development and the Coles College Department of Information Systems and Security.
This regional competition is usually held at Kennesaw State University's Kennesaw campus and is managed by ICWD faculty and conducted by ISS Department faculty:
- Dr. Mike Whitman - SECCDC Director
- Dr. Herb Mattord - SECCDC Associate Director & Financial Manager
- Dr. Andy Green - SECCDC Competition Manager
- Dr. Khawaja Saeed - ISS Department Liaison
- Mr. Bren Briggs - Red Team Lead
- Mr. Mark Brown - Competition Judges Lead
- Dr. Radwan Ali - Orange Team Lead
- Mr. Chris Farris - Build Team Lead
- Mr. Edward Moses - Inject Team Lead
- Ms. Betty Dubois - Network Packet Auditor
Members of the competition management team may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED! - REGISTRATION ENDS Jan 30th, 2023.
THE SECCDC REGIONAL IS SCHEDULED TO BE AN ON-SITE EVENT, AT KSU'S KENNESAW, GA CAMPUS.
Visit the Registration & Schedule page for registration details.
Please email email@example.com regarding any questions concerning the SECCDC competition!
In past competitions, we interviewed several competitors about their experiences. Please select the following link to view their interviews.
Promotional videos have been developed using student interviews. These can be viewed by clicking on the following links.
- 30 Second (http://tinyurl.com/SECCDC30)
- 60 Second (http://tinyurl.com/SECCDC60)
- 2 min (http://tinyurl.com/SECCDC120)