Registration & Schedule
Schedule details will be provided to the Team Coach prior to each competition.
NOTE: Registration Deadline extended
- Sunday, 1/30 – Registration completed with National CCDC and registration fee paid to KSU
- Saturday, 2/12 – SECCDC qualifier event
- Friday, 2/18 – Top 8 teams announced for regional competition
- Tuesday, 3/8 – Travel day to SECCDC regional competition
- Wednesday, 3/9 – SECCDC regional competition day #1
- Thursday, 3/10 – SECCDC regional competition day #2
Qualifier Schedule (All times Eastern)
- Friday, 2/11
- 7pm – pre-competition meeting via Zoom (Zoom meeting details available in Slack)
- Saturday, 2/12
- 9am – team check-in, kickoff meeting via Zoom (Zoom meeting details available in Slack)
- 10am - 4pm – Competition window (Amazon AWS)
- 4:15 – End of day Zoom meeting (Zoom meeting details available in Slack)
NOTE: All teams will compete during the 10am – 4pm window. There are no morning or afternoon sessions this year.
On-Site Regional Schedule
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Team travel day to KSU
- Team travel day to KSU
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- 8:30 am - Teams check-in - Burruss Building #151, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw Campus
- 9:00 am - Welcome and opening remarks
- 10:00 am - Start of Competition Day 1
- 11:00 am - Lunch sponsored by KSU ICWD
- 5:00 pm - Dinner sponsored by AWS
- 8:00 pm - End of Competition Day 1
- 8:15 pm - End of day remarks - Burruss Building #151
- Thursday, March 10, 2022
- 9:00 am - Teams check-in - Burruss Building #151
- 9:30 am - Morning remarks
- 10:00 am - Start of Competition Day 2
- 11:00 am - Lunch - Sponsored by Teleport
- 2:00 pm - End of Competition Day 2
- 2:15 pm - Sponsor Recruiting Reception - Burruss Building Atrium
Light hors d'oeuvres sponsored by Battelle
- 4:00 pm - Awards Ceremony - Burruss Building #151
- 5:00 pm - End of Competition
1) Submit Registration Information to National CCDC
The registration for each team must be completed by the coach or team captain.
Please collect ALL required information for each team member prior to registering:
- Coach & Co-Coach (if applicable) – name, email address, phone number, t-shirt size, allergies. Note: One of the coaches must be a full-time employee of the institution.
- Team Captain – name, email address, phone number, t-shirt size, class standing, academic major, prior CCDC years, other competitions (y/n), CyberPatriot (y/n), allergies, resume (required to submit but not required to share)
- Team Members – name, email address, t-shirt size, class standing, academic major, prior CCDC years, other competitions (y/n), CyberPatriot (y/n), allergies, resume (required to submit but not required to share)
- RESUME FORMAT – please upload each team member’s resume in PDF format with lastname_firstname_schoolname.pdf
2) Pay registration fee
There is only one fee for the CCDC which includes both the qualifier and the on-site
competitions. Institutions that do not qualify for the onsite competition (the top
8 teams) will NOT receive a refund. For institutions competing for the first time
ever in a CCDC event, there is a one-time registration discount. Institutions can
register by credit card at the following link: https://epay.kennesaw.edu/C20923_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=185&CATID=421.
Institutions paying by check should submit proof of check or check request by email to seccdc [at] kennesaw [dot] edu.
Any payments not received by midnight Jan 30th will remove the team from competition. Team selection is on a first come, first served, payment received basis.
Schedule of registration fees is as follows:
First time participant registration fee: $150
Early registration (by midnight Dec 15): $300
Regular registration (by midnight Jan 3): $350
Late registration (by midnight Jan 30): $400
For any other questions, please email us at seccdc [at] kennesaw [dot] edu.